Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Writing Reflection On Youtube Video

Tara Telford
ENGL 2201
Wendy Sumner Winder
October 14, 2009
Writing Reflection

Because we have not created our video it is hard to reflect on our work. I can however, reflect on our overall group work and peer evaluations. It’s very interesting to work in groups because everyone brings something different to the table. People bring up ideas that I know that I would never think of, and I love that. I think our group meshes well together, and we all have a sense of humor, which is key to the skit that we are doing. Everyone brought their own idea, and own variation of the character that they were playing. The peers who reviewed my proposal also helped me too. They encouraged me to discuss the scene further, and I worked with this and changed it. They both also gave me an A- which made me go back and add more to it so that it would be an A quality proposal. Overall, I have enjoyed this assignment and I’m very excited to film our video.

No comments:

Post a Comment