Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Songs

I absolute love Christmas. It is my favorite Holiday, and I am so glad that it's finally Christmas season. One of the best parts of the Holidays is listening to Christmas songs. They are so pleasant and are so fun. Personally, my favorite Christmas songs are usually the slower ones. I love listening to great singers sing such beautiful songs. My very favorite is "O Holy Night". I always get chills when I hear this song, not only because of the lyrics, but also because of the notes that one needs to hit while singing this song. It's incredible. Another one of my favorites is "Christmas Shoes" because it tells such a sad story. It's about a boy who wants to buy shoes for his dying mother, but doesn't have enough money. I almost tear up every time I hear it. Whether it's "Grandma got run over by a Reindeer" or "Silent Night", Christmas carols always put a smile on my face, and warmth in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment