Monday, November 16, 2009

The end is Bittersweet

Last Friday, we lost out first round of NCAA's which ended our season. It still hasn't completely hit me yet. Our team went through so many struggles and triumphs this year, and to think that it's all over is surreal. We were all hoping to make it further in the tournament this year, so it was disappointing to make it to the same place that we have the last 2 years. Since August 4, I have played soccer every single day (even 3 times a day during preseason), so that fact that I will not have soccer until January is crazy. It's such a huge part of my life, and I feel like something is missing without it. Although I am sad, it is also a good thing because I have been missing a lot of class and now I have time to catch up and get ready for finals. I guess for a month I get to see what it's like to be a normal college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment