Monday, November 16, 2009

Red Cups at Starbucks

Every year I look forward to when the cups at Starbucks turn red. This sounds very silly, but it has a lot of meaning to me. Around Christmas time, Starbucks always change all their cups to red. I feel like this is the moment that I really realize that Christmas season is on its way. Every year, I go to Starbucks at the beginning of November in anticipation that the red cups will be out. Sometimes it takes me a couple visits, but when I go there and the red cups are out, I get ecstatic. I take this as my cue to start being in "Christmas mode". I usually start listening to Christmas music, think about Christmas shopping, and start making my Christmas list. Although it sounds dumb, its kind of like a reminder to me that Christmas is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment